So, I’m back from a couple of weeks of holiday. My lasting memory is of a lovely set of sunburned knees. Nice…
When I left the shed I had failed to get the remaining small snails and small worms done for the Dragon Rampant Facebook Painting Challenge.
So, first things first, Small Snails – DONE
These are nice figures to paint with good clear details and little that isn’t well defined and easily picked out.
Next up, Small Worms – DONE
Four of these six were spray painted Reaper Bones… They remained sticky all through my holiday and were likely never to set. The remaining two I chose to base coat by hand. Once painted over they all appear the same but I will see in a couple of weeks if that remains the same.
Simple to paint and with the white on the mandibles they stand out nicely when mixed in with the other small worms I have used.
- Mother Of Worms – Greater Warbeast – Burrowing – Reduced unit – 8pts
- Large Worms – Heavy Riders – Burrowing – Reduced unit – 6pts
- Large Snails – Heavy Riders – Reduced unit – 4pts
- Small Snails – Heavy Foot – Offensive – Full unit – 6pts
- Plague Zombies – Elite Foot – Full Unit – 6pts
- Small Worms – Bellicose Foot – Burrowing – Full unit – 6pts
- TOTAL – 36pts